Shipping & Returns
All orders over £70 – FREE
within two miles of our Buntingford store – FREE
Click and collect – FREE
Goods will be (sustainably) packaged and awaiting you in store
Contact us to arrange collection time
We aim to ship your purchase within two working days but please contact us if you require a faster delivery.
Goods will be lovingly and carefully wrapped and despatched contact free via courier, tracked, signed for and, if valued over £20 insured, for peace of mind.
Unfortunately we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage after despatch but if you do experience problems, contact us and we will do our best to help.
Standard shipping £4
Items over 1kg £5.50
International shipping can be arranged. Please contact us.
Please note that where customs charges and/or taxes apply, these will be the buyers responsibility so please check before ordering.
RETURNS and a note on purchasing preloved and vintage clothing
We sell things we love and we really want you to love them too but please do bear in mind that preloved and, in particular vintage, clothing has a past and, like ourselves, may show signs of age and wear and the inevitable odd flaw. We feel this adds to its charm!
We will always do our best to describe items as accurately as possible and to point out any imperfections but please do check photographs and descriptions and feel free to ask any questions before you buy.
Please also carefully check all given measurements to ensure your new purchase fits you perfectly! If you need more information, just ask.
We do understand that sometimes things don’t turn out quite the way we’d hoped so we will accept returns provided
- You notify us via email within 48hours of receipt stating your reason for return
- We receive the returned item within 7 days of notification in the EXACT condition in which it was sent to you. If we deem it to be otherwise we will not not be able to offer a full refund and may, instead return the item to you.
- You will be responsible for all return postage fees
- We cannot refund shipping costs and, if an item was purchased with free shipping, we will deduct between £4-£10 from the amount refunded to cover our costs.
We cannot be held responsible for any items lost, stolen or damaged in transit. Please retain proof of postage. We recommend using a tracked/recorded service.
We categorise our sizes into Small (size 10 and smaller), Medium (size 12-14) and Large (size 16 and above), according to modern sizing.
Vintage size labels and some modern clothing brands often do not correspond to standard modern sizing so, where appropriate, we will also list measurements within an item description. Please check these carefully before buying.
We measure our garments laid flat:
- Bust – underarm to underarm doubled
- Waist – at narrowest point doubled
- Hips – at widest point below waist doubled
- Shoulders – from armhole seam to seam
- Length – from shoulder to hem
- Skirt length – from waist to hem
- Sleeve length – from shoulder seam to cuff
- Rise – from waist to crotch
- Inside leg – from crotch to hem